Monday, March 14, 2011

Brain drain can come back?

Return or not return? This is the dilemma. But above all, to return to Italy to do what? After the Post published at the end of January at London by Roger Galtarossa FQ, and the beginning of March Irina Wallace, both in favor of returning to our country, here is the involvement of the opposite sign sent to us by Tonino, another Italian in London.

And what do you think? Write to us, the debate continues ... I lived in London for almost two years. Only six months ago I decided to leave everything I had and come back to Italy, in Rome and find a job that I could afford to live near my girlfriend. Moral of the story? Fortnight back to London in six months because I had one call to 800 € for 30 days and with a rent of 450 € per month declined the money, my bank account went to hit her.

Now thanks to some friends and my old boss and go home to my old life in London. I will work the day after my arrival. It gave me more in London two years for Italy since I was born. Do not go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment