Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let the French Minister: relations with Ben Ali in Tunis and changes the Prime Minister

PARIS - The French foreign minister, Michele Alliot-Marie has resigned. The gesture was expected, following the scandal aroused by his relations with his entourage of Tunisian President Ben Ali deposed. In the evening the President of the Republic Nicolas Sarkozy will speak. 'Despite not think I've done nothing wrong, I decided to resign - Alliot-Marie wrote in a letter to Sarkozy.

For several weeks I have been the target of political attacks and the media used to create suspicion, lies and generalizations, "he wrote." In the last two weeks, it was my private life that has been harassed by certain media and I can not accept that Some people use this plot to try to make people believe that the French international politics has been weakened, "he added.

In Tunis, the political situation remains very hot. Gannouchi It also leaves the prime minister." Do not run away from my responsibilities but I want to open the way to the new premier. I'm not ready to make decisions that end up causing casualties. I resign to serve Tunisia, the revolution and the future of Tunisia.

"A few hours after the announcement of the Tunisian president ad interim: a new prime minister was appointed Beji Caid SEBS. In the capital, fighting continues, the acts of looting and protests.

No comments:

Post a Comment