Saturday, March 12, 2011

"I thought I was thrown against the walls came down All"

Fourteen miles on foot, from Kawasaki to Yokohama and much feared, but fortunately without any further complications. Salardi Matteo, Pisa computer for some time after moving to Tokyo, has entrusted his narrative to post-earthquake Pisainformaflash. com, the online newspaper of the City of Tuscany. "I'm home, a little 'upset but I'm fine," he wrote in an email sent to the office.

"Trains - told Salardi - are blocked so the traffic is crazy, I got Kawasaki-Yokohama walk with a colleague." Then the professional Pisan said that the situation in the capital "under control" and that "the Japanese have been disciplined and stoic, even some of my colleagues are back at work, I say no more." "There are still aftershocks - said in the story - but today for an hour or two have been frequent, it seemed to be drunk, are now less frequent." "I feared that everything came down, I was on the thirteenth floor and the building swayed so much, I rushed to the emergency stairs and I was thrown against the walls, some fallen rubble.

For my colleagues - he says - was a strong earthquake, comparable to that of the Kansai '94. My friends are well, my girlfriend Ryoko, however, is locked in the office in Tokyo with colleagues and come back tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I will go to her mom to make sure they are well, it is only because Ryoko's father is locked in Tokyo.

" "The Japanese - he concludes - are managing very well the emergency: all quiet, we are constantly informed about what's happening."

No comments:

Post a Comment