Saturday, March 12, 2011

Enomoto Masako experienced unprecedented fear during the earthquake

Living in Tokyo is 23. He works at a cosmetics company producing and was in his work area when the earth began to wobble. Enomoto Masako, who speaks perfect Spanish and tells you who lived from Japan's capital amid efforts to restore normalcy, said he was working in his office when the walls began to sway.

"At first, the earthquake was smooth, but began to spread and become stronger. When we thought it was over, began again and we realized we had to leave the office, and outside, everything was moving very strong, something we had never felt. Everything moving from left to right: power lines were moving much, cars near the office moved a lot too.

I was really scared. One of my coworkers, who is 70 years, told us he had never experienced an earthquake and ". She remembers that people were surprised, "everyone is out of the buildings and we are watching TV where there are fires in central Tokyo, and that is something that surprises us.

This earthquake was very large (. ..) seeing how it all got scared and started moving me to mourn. It was very scary, "he insists. Masako relates that live very close to his office "and thanks to that I could quickly see how my family was. All are fine, though the house has some damage cracks.

"At this time (tells where in Japan is around noon after the quake) all of my colleagues try to trace their families, but can not because the phone lines work because the connection of cellular phones is cut, all trying to locate their important people. At this point we still do not transport cars only have the company that gave us to return to our homes.

Now we are more relaxed but people take longer than four hours to walk home. "Communication technology plays a vital role to restore peace." Facebook has been very useful in these times and also view messages support worldwide. I mean I'm sorry for the people who lost people they want, I've heard there are over a thousand dead and 400 missing after the tsunami and the earthquake.

I am very sorry. "Interviewed from Guadalajara, insists on giving thanks" to all my friends and tell them that I'm fine. Also like to thank my boyfriend who is in Barcelona and decided to be with me but I had to lie to your boss and tell him he was sick, we've talked on Skype all the time.

"The report / PATRICIA GALLARDO

No comments:

Post a Comment