Sunday, March 27, 2011

I live in a country that has a project

I would not write my first post on fattoquotidiano. it with the stereotypical Italian saudade all of those like me who decided to leave Italy. Therefore I do not carry over and only the facts they find interesting and on which we can all discuss. Brief Introduction I studied forestry and environmental sciences in power and I realized after a year and a half, working between Salerno and Florence, which for me was the chance to have a sufficient salary to live alone and be independent.

Therefore I came to England and started to study again. I got a Master of Science in renewable energy and then work in Leeds. Now I am building a low carbon. Consider making comparisons between nations is a nonsense. Every nation is a reality in itself. Different countries, even within the European Union, measures are immeasurable.

Comparisons are often made in the media in an instrumental. "... We did better than the French," "We passed London", "... The Hungarians are worse off than us." All these allegations are meaningless because they belong to separate contexts. My first point is that truth here in the UK, no matter what your educational background or country of origin.

If you are a valid, merit rewards you and allows you to access in the area you are interested in working. The second point is as strong as the economic crisis here in Italy, perhaps even more. Many people lost their jobs and degradation is perceived on the streets especially here in Northern England.

This is why the government does not waste time and not propaganda. Cameron admitted that the British in 2011 will be a year of tears and blood. Nevertheless, the political class continues to remain focused and think about the future and how to get out of the economic crisis. To do so he opted for a sustainable development.

The Government is committed to keeping promises made in the elections for compliance with the Kyoto treaty. E 'was to be a transition plan to a sustainable, low carbon. The law, by degrees, and over time will require to design new buildings carbon-neutral. For example, all new schools (because here the old schools are demolished and rebuilt) must comply with these restrictions in 2016.

Today, the government encourages the renovation of existing buildings to save energy, it makes the house plan. Here the aim is the development of renewables, there is a program for efficient management of waste and the strengthening of public transport. Here federalism is that which gives responsibility to local authorities to achieve the sustainability targets and adaptation to climate change.

The government has maintained a single national law to coordinate the whole nation and to achieve their goals. The advantages of this strategy are numerous: the recognition of international treaties, a reduced dependence on fossil fuels (no obligation to kiss the hands of the dictator with oil duty), improved quality of life (the GDP is not measure only with monetary wealth), and increased experience and knowledge in the field of sustainability.

Conclusion I too have a plan. Given that Italy would not have space, and I want to stay abroad. I have to take advantage of the great opportunity I was given by the English people to acquire knowledge. One day, once matured professionally, bring the things I've learned home with me. Dream multiethnic Italy, sustainable, based on merit and enriched by the experience imported from thousands of Italians who, like me today are growing abroad waiting for the right time to return home.

John Lupaldi, an expert in the Science of Renewable Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment