Monday, January 24, 2011

Serving Silvio

The eminent Harvard professor was shocked. It 's a very mild Italian-American gentleman, happy, very busy with his work (helps torture survivors to heal from the trauma). E 'husband and father dovoto. "Berlusconi has damaged me beyond repair, it took me 50 years to explain to Americans of Italian origin that we are not the maniacs ...

we do not think that just touch the girls ass and try to pick up the young ones. And 'since I was kid that I have been fighting against stereotypes that haunt us Italian-Americans. I was opposed to those who consider us all a bit macho and 'pigs (pig-male chauvinist and' the exact wording, ed.) And there I was able ...

But Berlusconi has ruined my friends and colleagues ... Now I take back all around, look at me wrong and say that I deceived them for years ... see ... I say .. Italians do not rebel against Berlusconi .. They like it .... You see I was wrong. They spoiled me with all Italian-Americans.

" I tried to tiragli on morale. To explain that most Italians disapprove of the great puttanaio. But it was not enough ... It 's broken down at a time in Boston concerned about what awaits him .... or quips and jokes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment