Monday, January 24, 2011

Hacker alters Facebook profile of Sarkozy received the message: "I do not re-apply"

PARIS - Nicolas Sarkozy will not reoccur in the 2012 presidential nominations. That the contents of the brief message appeared last night on the Facebook Wall of French President, written by a hacker. What has not been paying attention to grammar. The hoax message had several spelling errors. "Dear compatriots - it says - taking into account exceptional circumstances facing our country, I decided in my soul and conscience not to introduce myself after the expiration of my term in 2012.

To explain this action, I invite you to a big event People. " French premier rapid response, which has not yet done so to know if it will be in the running for the presidency: "My Facebook account has been an act of piracy tonight - said shortly after - perhaps to remind me that no system is infallible.

I note the lesson of writing and spelling, but I disagree with the conclusions of the message. I thank those who have discovered the error, and thank you again for your support. " The attacker has also included in the message a link that leads to another page on Facebook called "toast to the departure of Nicolas Sarkozy" in which will meet in "Sunday, May 6, 2012 between 19 and 23.30 before the Le Fouquet's Paris cafe, a restaurant on the Champs-Elysees where Sarkozy celebrated his victory in 2007.

The next presidential elections will be held in the spring of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment