Monday, March 28, 2011

"Gaddafi's soldiers raped me"

Eman al-Obaidi is a woman of Benghazi today raided Rixos Hotel in Tripoli where he hosted the international press. It is presented in tears, showing bruises and scars on the body. The woman said that she had been "kidnapped" by the militia of Gaddafi at a checkpoint outside the capital, it has been held for two days and had been raped, with hands and legs tied, from fifteen Libyan soldiers.

"I was tied up and touched various parts of the body by the soldiers. I have been yelled at all, I have filmed. I was alone. There was whiskey. I was tied. I have urinated on him. They have violated my honor, "said the woman crying in the few moments when he could speak with reporters. But this is only a few seconds, a massive cordon formed by the security forces and the staff has surrounded the woman, setting off a brawl with some journalists.

In particular, a reporter was shot in the face and a hotel maid has brandished a knife to the woman and shouted "traitor". As reported in the Agi, after about fifteen minutes Eman al-Obaidi "was removed by security men in the garden and was introduced to force in a white sedan. A man reported that they were taking to hospital for treatment of the case, but she, before it was closed the car door he shouted, 'take me to jail'.

" At present, the woman did not know anything. Here the terrible video of what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment