Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cassez says "collapsed" following the rejection of his appeal

Cassez says "collapsed" following the rejection by the Mexican justice of his appeal. The French, who was sentenced in Mexico to sixty years in prison for kidnapping, talking on the phone from his prison with journalists. "Today, killed, collapsed, I'll be brave and go my tears (...). I am standing because first I have my parents and I have tremendous support from so many people "she said.

"Rabies is my take, there is no turning back," said the young woman of 36 years, reached by telephone from his lawyer's office in Lille, Frank Berton. "They won a battle, not war (...). I'll go to the end, I am innocent," she added. Cassez also welcomed the reaction of French authorities, who warned Mexico that rejection of the appeal would affect relations between France and Mexico.

"I applaud him. It's definitely important. I want with it but nothing is enough," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment