Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baptists: "I am persecuted"

"I am persecuted." Cesare Battisti, said in an interview with a Brazilian magazine which also highlights the "courage" of former President Lula, who said 'no' to his extradition to Italy, in addition to blaming the judicial system of Brazil. "If Lula had decided before" Dec. 31, the last day of his presidency, "he would give him, because defeating me is tantamount to defeat him.

Now, the main objective of the Brazilian right is to "hit" the government of President Dilma Rousseff, said Battisti, since 2007 in a prison in Brazil, in an interview with the weekly left-wing 'Brasil de Fato', which on His website has anticipated some of the statements. "I am persecuted because a writer, and public image.

If not I would be one of many, as many Italians left the country for the same reason. They are pursued by the Italian government "in Brazil and the system" justice. " "There is no country in the world in which extradition is decided by the Chief Executive. Imagine if as he has made the Brazilian judiciary had happened in another country, eg France.

It would be absurd and unthinkable, "said Battisti, referring to the decision taken by the Brazilian Supreme Federal Tribunal to consider returning in February, his case, even after the refusal to extradite him to Lula. When asked by the reporter about what you think of the impact on the event, Battisti replied: "It 's difficult to talk about this, is the reason why I was shocked and I needed a psychiatrist." "I just have to see anything on TV in Italy is not even about me and now ..

I lose control, go into a semi-conscious state - he continued - Yesterday, for example, a Brazilian TV network Berlusconi discussed with its prostitutes and it was enough to hear the news 'Italy' to stay that way ... (flickering) ". "When my case became international, has also become a bargaining chip for many things.

They have made - he concluded - a monster that has nothing to do with me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment