Saturday, May 28, 2011

G8 letter to Obama on B. "Not in my name"

Dear President Obama, if they had told me twenty years ago that one day I wrote to the President of the United States of America, I would not have thought possible. Now the circumstances require it to me, in the interests of my country, I am honored to represent the European Parliament. All of Italy has seen an embarrassing video of the G8 in Deauville during which our former president of the Council of Ministers has approached to let them know of the "drift" which refers to our "politicized judiciary," the fact that all the judges "left" want to ruin it.

I am sure that the suspect said to be hidden in Florence as a principal of the massacres of 1993 in Italy, but I think the foreign press has given ample space to scandals by Silvio Berlusconi, so probably U.S. citizens, more than the Italians, know the political insignificance of this man.

I realize the difficult role of the President of the United States, and I understand that protocol should maintain relations with the prime ministers of major countries. I would not ask you what has responded to Prime Minister Berlusconi, I can only imagine the embarrassment, perhaps equal to that felt when in 2009, Buckingham Palace, our Prime Minister, recently indicted for child prostitution and extortion, he began shouting "Mr.

Obama, also criticized for failing to take dall'impassibile Queen of England, looking austere, warned him:" Why should scream? ". What I want to point out is that if you were to have only a faint doubt on those judges was referring to the Italian prime minister, I am prepared, as an Italian national, president of the National Association of Victims of the Mafia Family MEP and member of the Committee on Civil Liberties, to tell the true story of the judiciary and the work of Italian anti-mafia judges that I am honored to know them one by one and whose honesty and uprightness are ready to swear.

Every day they fight on two fronts: the mafia, which wants them dead, and the Italian government, which tries since 1994 in every way to hinder the work. Give me the chance to tell the truth. I would not like his idea of the Italian judiciary can be diverted by a man, Silvio Berlusconi, who insults the judges saying they are "anthropologically different", "mentally deviant" and a "cancer" and that offends their work stating that attempt the truth about the massacres of the Mafia is a "waste of public money." Berlusconi is a man who left politics to save himself from his legal problems and does not represent anyone.

The history of the Italian judiciary is a rich history of pride, made up of men and women of integrity who have paid the ultimate price for their battles against terrorism and organized crime first then. Just a few days ago we learned of a project against killing an Italian judge, Antonio Di Matteo, who is following the most complex processes, taking care of collusion between the mafia and institutions diverted.

A serious and competent magistrate of the most exposed and attacked by those who should protect the servants of the state as him. The Italian judges do not deserve to be ridiculed in front of the world and across the U.S. president. Waiting for his reply, I extend the greetings of "normal" part of the country, Sonia Alfano Hon Member of Parliament Member of the European Commission Libe Due to the demand in the comments, the public English version of the letter: Open letter to Barack Obama: "Silvio does not speak On behalf of myself" Dear Mr.

President Obama, If twenty years ago Had someone told me That one day I would be writing to the President of the United States of America, I would Have Reflected on it as impossible. However, the present Circumstances require me to do so in the Interests of my country Which I am honored to Represent in the European Parliament.

Everybody in Italy has seen an embarrassing video of the G8 in Deauville During Which Our President of the Council of Ministers has approached you to let you know of the "drift" of our "politicized Judiciary," that all the Judges of the "left party "want to damage it. I am sure That Our Prime Minister forgot to mention That He Was in Florence under inquiry as a principal of the massacres of 1993 in Italy, But I think the foreign press has given a big voice to the scandals related to Silvio Berlusconi.

I would Imagine That U.S. Citizens, Have a Greater Than The Italians knowledge of the political insignificance of this man. Difficult I am aware of the role of the President of the United States, and I Understand That For Reasons protocol, you must Maintain relations with the Prime Ministers of major countries.

I Am Not Asking you how you responded to Prime Minister Berlusconi. I can only imagine the shame, Perhaps The Same That Was felt in 2009, Buckingham Palace, When Was Our Prime Minister linked to child prostitution and Extortion andhe Screamed "Mr. Obama. " This provoked a reaction from the gentle Queen of England and Mr.

Was Berlusconi asked "Why Should you scream? ". What I want to point out if You Have Is that only a faint doubt on Judges Those Referred by the Italian Prime Minister, I am prepared, as an Italian citizen, president of the National Association of Victims of the Mafia Family, MEP and member of the LIBE Committee, to explain the true story of the Italian magistrate and the work of Italian anti-mafia Judges That I am honored to know and Personally Whose honesty and uprightness are ready to swear.

Everyday They fight on two fronts: the mafia, Which Wants Them dead, and the Italian government, Which has tried since 1994 in every way to hinder the work. Please give me the chance to tell the truth. I would not like His idea of the Italian magistrate to be sidetracked by a man, Silvio Berlusconi, who insults the Judges Saying They Are "anthropologically different", "mentally deviant" and a "cancer" and That offends Their work Stating That an attempt to Establish the truth about the massacres of the Mafia is a "waste of public money." Berlusconi is a man who participates in politics to save Himself from His legal problems and he does not Represent anyone now.

The history of the Italian magistrates is a rich history of pride, made up of men and women of integrity who paid the ultimate price for Have Their Battles Against Terrorism and Organized Crime. Just A Few days ago, we learned That A project for killing an Italian judge, Antonio Di Matteo, Who's Following The Most complex processes, Especially on mafia collusion Between Institutions and diverted.

A serious and proficient magistrate, one of the Most Exposed and Attacked by Those Who Should Protect the servants of the State Like Him. The Italian Judges must not be ridiculed in front of the world and in front of the President of the United States. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards from the "normal" part of the country. Sonia Alfano Member of the European Parliament Member of the LIBE Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment