Friday, February 18, 2011

The Italian kidnapped in Algeria "are in the hands of al Qaeda"

ROME - "I'm in the hands of al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, but I'm fine." And 'what you hear in the audio broadcast from satellite TV tonight' al-Arabiya '. "I'm Sandra Maria Mariani - the woman said in French in the audio message delivered to the TV in Dubai - and I was kidnapped on February 2, 2001 near Djanet, Algeria.

I'm still in the hands of al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb in particular are in the hands of the battalion Tareq Ben Zayad, which is led by Abdul Hamid Abu Zayd. " LISTEN TO THE AUDIO The Italian woman had been kidnapped in southern Algeria for more than two weeks ago. The recording begins with the voice of a man speaking in Arabic and stated, "We, al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, declare that we have in our hands this woman from Wednesday, February 2 and demand that she might go to his head of state."

No comments:

Post a Comment