Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gaddafi speaks on television: "I'm not going to let me by." It also attacks Italy

"I will stay at the head of the revolution until his death," announced the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in a speech on television in which he repeated that it had no intention of stepping aside. It has attacked our country, saying it was the first defeat on Libyan soil, then adding that "the whole world looks at us with fear, including Italy.

Finally, the accusation: "Italy and the USA have given to the children in Benghazi RPG rockets." "I will not leave the country - has ensured the Rais -. I am not a President and I can not resign. I am the leader of the revolution and I will be until eternity, I'm a fighter, a mujihid. I am a revolutionary.

I took the victory in the past and this victory has been able to enjoy for generations. " Tracing the history of the country, Qaddafi wanted to remember how "Italy too has been defeated on Libyan soil." "The whole world looks at us with respect and fear with me, including Italy. We enforced by all, when I went to Italy with respect greeted the son of Omar Mukhtar.

" The colonel then recalled that he had "defied the arrogance of America and Great Britain and we have not given up." The colonel then attacked the demonstrators, "rats paid by foreign secret services" to even "a disgrace to their families and their tribes." Those who attack the helpless barracks and our families are young drug addicts are young sixteen year olds who want to imitate Egypt.

" According to Gaddafi, "behind them is a group of sick people who infiltrated the city pay for these innocent young people into battle. Who designed these attacks is now in quiet locations after they have been given orders to destroy. " "A stalk terrorist group - said Rais - will not be an excuse to get Americans in the country." The colonel then accused "the Italians and the Americans have given to the children in Benghazi RPG rockets." "We have not resorted to force, but we will." This is the threat of Saddam to those who protest.

And turning to his supporters: "I invite you to leave tomorrow on the road in the country to demonstrate in favor of the successes we have achieved in recent years. Step out of your homes and attacked the protesters. " "I have my gun - he added - and will fight to the last. I am proud of Libya, the man who has always wanted, and that prosperity has returned to the oil that was taken away.

" Gaddafi has threatened to quell the protests of the "rebels" with a response "similar to the Tiananmen" and "clean Libya house to house." He added that he has nothing in contrast to the fact that the people face a new constitution and new laws and said that tomorrow, if desired, can be born a "new Jamahiriya (republic) in the country.

'The Libyan are free because the power is in the hands of the people, "he said. The Libyan leader went on to say accept "the proposal to grant regional autonomy." Speaking to the nation said that the solution to the crisis in the North African country is the formation of municipalities and autonomous administrations.

His son, Seifulislam, "will consult with judges and lawyers" to give "soon" to the people "a constitution and the laws that asks."

No comments:

Post a Comment