The northeast coast of Japan was rocked Tuesday by an earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter scale, according to the Japan Meteorological Agency, with no reports of casualties or damage so far. The quake struck at 10:43 local time on Tuesday in the Fukushima region, and its epicenter was 20 kilometers deep, according to the institution.
- 14-year-old Chilean teen creates Twitter based early warning system for earthquakes (18/07/2011)
- Meet the Chilean Teen Who Warns of Earthquakes on Twitter (18/07/2011)
- A Chilean Teen Tweets About Earthquakes Better Than His Whole Government [Earthquakes] (18/07/2011)
- Brazilian / Japanese Culture - "Japanese Brazilians Discover They Are Foreigners in the Country of Their Ancestors" (14/07/2011)
- Japonizer - Japanese Traditional Background Image Generator (16/06/2011)