Sunday, May 1, 2011

Human rights violated by the royal wedding

We all watched (almost all, I do not) to marriage in that year in London, the capital of "human rights". They say it was very romantic. And even a little 'kitsch. I have received from Annie Machon, a former British intelligence agent, an activist for the truth about September 11th, the news that British police have arrested the night before and that same day, a young man named Charlie Welch, then called " known anarchist, environmentalists and a group of squatters who wanted to do some 'urban theater to laugh romantic event.

Not without having erased (with some technical excuse) scattered pieces of Facebook and YouTube, where they had set out their plans "criminal." That's just climbed the West in the chair with its bombers on Libya, in defense of human rights. In order not to disturb the romantic marriage, with the brains of tens of millions of viewers were soaked cotton candy, you put in jail for alleged "criminal intent", citizens of the United Kingdom that simply did not agree to waterboarding suffer from molasses.

One might say that human rights are violated in the first place, the tens of millions of viewers. But even the poor wretches who have been illegally seized by the "British Ministry of Love" deserve our modest memory. Here I would like to paraphrase that famous fable of Martin Niemoller: Jews were to try, but I was not jew and I opened my mouth, then came to look for blacks, but I was not black and I said nothing, then came to look for the Muslims, but I was not Muslim and did not have anything to say, then the extremists were to try, but I've never been an extremist, so I was careful not to react, then they came for me, but there was nobody who could speak in my defense.

We are very far from this outcome?

No comments:

Post a Comment