Friday, March 18, 2011

An appeal for Libya

I intended to end my contribution to longer rhythms, but the global crisis galloping at such speed that it can not be left behind. Because I'm afraid we're on the eve of a war, this time on our doorstep, I consider it my duty to say what is happening. I do not own, but together with other people that I admire.

Perhaps we expect little, but that little, we decided to make our voices heard. For a duty not only political but also moral. We do not use two weights and two measures. And remember, for example, the silence that accompanied the slaughter of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Then nobody cried military intervention against the murderers, and Gaza against a sovereign state which had already become.

Now here we go again with the "humanitarian". You can not keep quiet. The appeal is that we propose to sign the joint opinion of a group of private citizens. Others, if they wish, may join.

No comments:

Post a Comment