Thursday, February 10, 2011

China submits to arrest a prominent dissident

The human rights defenders in China are under scrutiny of the regime. The authorities in that country remain under house arrest for one of the most prominent activists, C Guangcg, according to the complaint concerned himself in a video posted on YouTube by the U.S. NGO Aid China. "I left a small prison to enter larger," says C in his first comments since his release from prison last September after serving a sentence for accusing the authorities to reach out forced abortions, reports BBC.

No authority has confirmed that China activist under house arrest. Meanwhile, the group responsible for posting the video on the Internet has ensured that he received the recording of more than one hour, "an anonymous friend of the Chinese government." In the video, the wife of C captures the image of a Chinese security officer course, which would prove that her husband lives locked in her own home.

"Miserable conditions" Faced with a wall of the room, the blind opposition describes her routine the past five months, which could not leave his house. Your phone has been cut and several vehicles and men blocked the entrance to your home. Anyone who tries to help is threatened, says C during recording.

"I can not walk half a step out of my cads. My wife does not let her leave. Only my mother can go out and buy food for us, "says the activist." I can go back to prison at any time, it is very easy. They may say I'm a criminal and locked up again. "They are trying to provoke me to respond and so I can accuse me of attacking the authority." "Mr.

C lives in miserable conditions, disconnected from the outside and detained illegally at home, "said Bob Fu, founder and president of China Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment