The trial of former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak on the death of protesters during the popular uprising that led to his ouster in February, was postponed to September 5. The judge Rifaat Ahmed ordered the trial, which was broadcast live, no longer be televised until sentencing.
- In Egypt, Mubarak Makes Second Court Appearance (15/08/2011)
- Judge Postpones Mubarak Trial, Halts TV Coverage (15/08/2011)
- Mubarak stands trial for a 2nd time on stretcher - Xinhua (15/08/2011)
- VIDEO: Clashes as Mubarak trial taken off TV (15/08/2011)
- Mubarak judge ends live TV broadcasts of trial - STLtoday.com (16/08/2011)