The United Kingdom will provide food to 1.3 million Ethiopians affected by increased drought in the country , the British Government announced today. International Cooperation Minister, Andrew Mitchell, said the contribution will be made through the World Food Programme (WFP). He stressed that the worst drought that has ravaged Ethiopia in the last ten years has left hundreds of thousands of hungry people face now, the three driest months of the year.
- Come yogurt, no papas! Lo que Harvard dice acerca de alimentos. (28/06/2011)
- It's Jiu-Jitsu time in London (02/07/2011)
- Volta ao mundo em imagens: Londres (22/06/2011)
- Free Download: Penguin Prison vs Whitney Houston 'Multi-Millon Dollar Bill' (16/06/2011)
- 'Murder 1st Degree' Charges Filed Against Two In Death Of Des Moines Woman (24/06/2011)