She appeared with a rose in his hand: the former Ukrainian Prime Minister Tymoshenko, sued to a gas agreement with Russia. It's about a deal with Russia. It's about power and money. This is the background for the appearance of Tymoshenko in Kiev in court. The indictment puts the former Ukrainian prime minister in connection with abuse of office concluded by gas deal with Russia. According to the prosecution, these agreements have been extremely unfavorable for Kiev.
- Shale Could Help Ukraine Meet Energy Needs By 2020 - TNK-BP (23/06/2011)
- New Israel-Ukraine Flight Agreement (20/06/2011)
- Fake zebra seized in Ukraine (23/06/2011)
- Air Liquide Signs Contract To Supply Gas To Ukraine's Metinvest Unit (20/06/2011)
- The Polish like to Party! - Lviv, Ukraine (14/06/2011)