Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear La Russa, that's what I would do to Tripoli

In this terrible time for Libya burns me they can not do anything to directly intervene in defense of the people being massacred. To quell my anger, I started to think what could I do if I were Russia, which also is my cousin ... And I said, the riots of the Maghreb have drawn great strength from the use of the Internet, and that the cunning of Gaddafi ' felt and cut the connections.

I asked Arab friends and I have confirmed that the communications are from Tripoli difficoltosissime. Then I asked myself, could not make the connection to the inhabitants of Tripoli? Something like wireless, Wi Fi, Wi Max, Vsat. So I phoned a company that specializes in and asked what it would cost to give me internet access to 20,000 people in Tripoli (the computers we have them).

I have replied that they would solve the problem via satellite. But it should be that those links had a small dish to catch the signal of Hispanics Sat. € 600 cost of the antenna. Cost of the link with a bandwidth of 400 megabits (which is a lot) 800 000 €. But it should also launch at least 200 000 dishes for the reception ...

we estimate that not all end up in the right hands. Then add 150 € for packaging, transport and parade (we have the Air Force, thinks that luck ...). In the package we also put a nice manual with code designed for different connection for each individual dish. € 750 Total .... X = 20,000 parables of € 15 million.

Put that with unexpected additional costs come to 17 million euro ... What do you say ... If bit Ignatius' do? It 's the cost of a helicopter ... Or deploy the fleet just outside the Libyan territorial waters, we plant a platform (the bottom is low and the repeater must be stopped), and let the whole wireless coverage type Tripoli airport in New York.

I doubt at this time Gaddafi who wants to pick a fight with us. Short of having to us even against our lagoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment