Rebel fighters swept into the night from Sunday to Monday in Tripoli, the Libyan capital, where thousands of people took to the streets deserted by the forces of Muammar Gaddafi.
- Most of Tripoli under rebel control (22/08/2011)
- Tripoli falls to rebels; Benghazi, capitol of a free Libya, celebrates [Thoughts from Kansas] (21/08/2011)
- War in Libya:Libyan rebels say final moment has come for Tripoli battle (21/08/2011)
- Libyan Rebels Launch Attack On Tripoli (20/08/2011)
- Libyan rebels take fight to Tripoli - CBS News (20/08/2011)